THIS COMING SUNDAY
The Second Sunday after Pentecost, May 29, 2016
- Low Mass with Hymns: 11:00
- Sunday’s Appointed Readings: I Kings 8:22-23, 41-43; Psalm 96: 1-9; Galatians 1:1-12; Luke 7:1-10; Preaching: The Rev. Robert Griffith.
COMING UP AT ST PAUL’S
- Bishop Provenzano has arranged for an “episcopal visitation” at St. Paul’s. On June 5, his Assistant, Bishop Geralyn Wolf, will be with us to celebrate mass and preach at 11:00.
- Summer Schedule will begin this year on the second Sunday of June—June 12. Low Mass with Hymns will begin at 10:00, and winter’s coffee hours will morph into summer’s iced tea and lemonade socials.
COMMUNITY EVENTS AT ST. PAUL’S
- Rummage Sale of 2016—Saturday, June 11, 10:00 to 2:00 Mark the date now, and NOW you may begin bringing your CLEANED, non-electronic, fabulous donations to the Church! Thanks.