THIS COMING WEEK
Supper this Friday, March 18, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
A great Friday-in-Lent pasta supper awaits you, your family and friends! Drop into the Parish Hall between the hours of 6:30 and 8:00, and enjoy the nourishment of good food and good friends. Cheap too! $15 adults, $5 children, $30 max per family. If you plan to join us for supper, please email the church office (email@example.com) or Drew Helstosky (DrewHelstosky@aol.com) so that the kitchen wizards can plan accordingly. Eat enough to stoke up for working at the next day’s All-Parish cleanup day!
Cleanup Day this Saturday
Volunteers drop in between 9:30 and 2:00 to help us scrub down the Church for Holy Week and Easter. Tasks are available for all ages and abilities.
Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday
- Sunday School: 9:45
- The Palm Sunday Liturgy: 11:00
- Appointed Mass readings: Luke 19:28-40; Psalm 118: 19-29; Isaiah 50: 4-9a; Psalm 31: 9-16; Philippians 2: 5-11; Luke 23: 1-49; Preaching: The Rector
Lenten Food Drive
Today is the last day of our Sunday School’s food drive. On early Good Friday afternoon the students will transfer the donations to the food pantry of First Presbyterian Church in Brooklyn Heights, then they will return for Stations of the Cross at 5:30.
HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Palm Sunday: Liturgy with Blessing of Palms, Procession, Passion, and Holy Eucharist at 11:00 a.m.
- Holy Monday: Morning Prayer at 7:30
- Holy Tuesday: Morning Prayer at 7:30
- Holy Wednesday: Morning Prayer at 7:30
- Maundy Thursday: Morning Prayer at 7:30; Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 7:30 p.m.
- Good Friday: Liturgy at Noon; Stations of the Cross for children at 5:30 p.m.
- Holy Saturday/Easter Eve: The Great Vigil of Easter at 7:30 p.m.
- Easter Day: Solemn Mass with Holy Baptism at 11:00 a.m.
- Confessions by appointment.